Monday, September 04, 2006

Farewell to Steve Irwin: Stingray Killed Crocodile Hunter

Quotations from Steve Irwin who was know as The Crocodile Hunter. He was killed Monday while filming a TV show about the dangers of the ocean. He was fatally stabbed in the chest by a stingray’s barb which appears to have pierced his heart.

I am optimistic globally. So many scientists are working frantically on the reparation of our planet.
- Steve Irwin - The Crocodile Hunter

I believe sustainable use is the greatest propaganda in wildlife conservation at the moment.
- Steve Irwin - The Crocodile Hunter

I believe our biggest issue is the same biggest issue that the whole world is facing, and that’s habitat destruction.
- Steve Irwin - The Crocodile Hunter

But I put my life on the line to save animals.
- Steve Irwin - The Crocodile Hunter

Every cent we earn from Crocodile Hunter goes straight back into conservation. Every single cent.
- Steve Irwin - The Crocodile Hunter

I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message.
- Steve Irwin - The Crocodile Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment